Leaves Are Falling

My dog Junior ate my cellphone yesterday. Chewed off the antenna and added some teeth marks. It provided just enough motivation for me to upgrade to an iPhone. After succeeding in connecting to the College's email server I tried out the camera. Behold the first image from the iPhone. It only took a few moments for me to figure out how to keep my fingers away from the lens.

These leaves are on the ground just outside of the Agricultural Administration Building. Campus is lovely this time of year.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Steve, I would like to see a picure of Junior playing in the leaves on campus.

Nelson
Unknown said…
Makes me want the iphone more. nice picture
Steve Williams said…
Nelson: Maybe tomorrow morning I'll turn the camera on Junior. I tend to avoid campus because the squirrels drive him out of his mind. Walks become struggles to keep his feet on the ground.
Steve Williams said…
John: It's an amazing little machine. Whenever my Nikon camera gets too heavy I fantasize about life with just an iPhone.

I fear our designers would take a dim view of all my pictures coming from it though...

Popular Posts