A New Magazine

My position in the College of Agricultural Sciences at Penn State has expanded. In addition to being a photographer, I've become the new editor of our magazine. After working through a redesign and the production process I am happy to say the first issue of the new magazine is in the mail and on its way to our readers.

I’m also pleased to announce the release of the new Penn State Ag Science Magazine Web site. The site provides access to all the content available in the print version of the magazine and over time you'll find additional stories and pictures that enhance what you find in print. Make sure you subscribe by email or RSS to receive all the updates to the site.

I welcome your feedback and ideas related not only to the Web site but the print magazine as well. This is a work in progress and will undergo continual refinement. And if you have ideas for stories that our readers might find useful feel free to contact me.

In the meantime I am trying to decide what to do with Theoretical Agriculture. The magazine site includes a blog and the kinds of things I post here would also be appropriate there. So I will have to think a bit about whether to continue with both.

Steve Williams
Editor
Penn State Ag Science Magazine

Comments

Popular Posts