Forestry Luxury

Some of the most comfortable chairs at University Park are in the lobby of the Forestry Building. I was waiting on the second floor for a portrait subject when I looked down and saw this young man sleeping. Or at least I thought he was sleeping. When the shutter of the Nikon D700 fired his eyes opened. He didn't know where the sound came from but it was obvious he was neither sleeping or listening to anything or he would not have heard the camera.

So I like to think he, like all Ag Science students, was preparing mentally for the academic challenges of the day.

Comments

pitchertaker said…
He wouldn't have heard an M9.
Steve Williams said…
But I would have access to a big, fast telephoto lens with the M9. I just need to keep shooting and seek forgiveness afterwards!

Popular Posts